Monday, June 22, 2009

Wild Things

I've been slacking off on blogging, but mostly because we've been busy! I love summer-time because there are so many activities in the community to take Caleb to. We've been to a magic show at the library, jump-house activity at the library, swimming lessons, etc. Our most recent event was Critter-fest at the children's museum, where we got to see all sorts of wildlife. The giant snakes are always Caleb's favorite.


I don't know who looks more wild - Caleb or the tigers . . .




And last but not least, he got to ride an elephant!! He got the front spot and had a huge smile on his face the whole time it was walking. I didn't get a very good picture because I spent most of the time video-taping, but he absolutely loved it!

3 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

Caleb is definitely more WiLD than those tigers for sure.... in the picture anyway! Too cute.... cant wait to see yall soon!

Veronica Ernest said...

That is so cool! Except the snake part. I hate snakes.

Natasha said...

How fun! Caleb is a brave little boy.