Monday, June 1, 2009

Ouch

My hips are killing me. They get better during the day, and then ache so bad at night that I can't sleep. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing is working. I have 3 egg crates stacked up on my bed. Any suggestions? I actually dread going to bed at night! HELP!!

3 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

Just get hips like mine.... just kidding!
Mine towards the end were even draggin me down.... esp. my left side. UGH! The joys of pregnancy!

Steph said...

My suggestion will always be drugs. Seriously, Benadryl isn't bad to take and it will knock you out. Just ask your doctor.
PS Have you ever read "Princess and the Pea?"

Liesl Martin said...

I had the same problem! The only thing that helped me was doing prenatal yoga or other stretching before I went to bed and sleeping with a body pillow. It never went away all the way. I'll email you some exercises when I get a minute. You can also try a chiropractor or massage therapy. Sometimes its expensive, but if it helps its worth it =).