I finally got Caleb's bedding set in the mail, so his room is officially finished now!! I'm so proud of myself. I think it's super cute. He loves it too. Thanks to Melissa for helping with it!
I see why he loves it.... its super cute! Now I see how I need to get with the program & finally get my boys' rooms together! I still have so much stuff still in boxes! UGH! One of these days.... maybe after we've lived here for 5 years! lol Anywho! Good job, Mommy! It looks great!
2 comments:
I see why he loves it.... its super cute! Now I see how I need to get with the program & finally get my boys' rooms together! I still have so much stuff still in boxes! UGH! One of these days.... maybe after we've lived here for 5 years! lol Anywho! Good job, Mommy! It looks great!
That is so cute! Great job! An especially impressive feat being 7 months pregnant!
Post a Comment