Sunday, June 7, 2009

7 Years!

I guess I should mention that today is Nate and I's 7th wedding anniversary. Woohoo! Statistics show that once you've been married 7 years, your chances of divorce drop dramatically. So we are celebrating that fact that all the hard work is over, and from this day on it's smooth sailing . . . right?? Actually I have to say that it's all been pretty smooth sailing and I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband and the love we share! I couldn't live without you baby - Happy Anniversary!
It's hard to feel romantic when feeling like a pregnant whale, but we did manage to have a nice date Friday night. We went and saw a movie and then out to Olive Garden. Sounds a little lame compared to some of our previous anniversaries, but it's been so long since we've been to a movie by ourselves, it was actually REALLY nice!

3 comments:

Steph said...

What movie did you see and did you like it? Jason and I have a gift card to see a movie but I don't know what we should see next.

ashley said...

congrats! congrats! congrats!

and PS, I love the trucks room by the way! great job on it!

SarahCarroll said...

Hope yall had a great day! And hope you got my text wishing you both a happy anniversary. And I think your blog might be in need of a BELLY picture! Please. :)