Mommy to Ashlyn: "You've got such a nice big brother, don't you?"
Caleb: "Nope. Well, sometimes I am. But just not on Mondays and Fridays because I don't like those days."
Later on when Caleb was crying:
Mommy: "Let's get you in the bath. That will make you feel better."
Caleb: "No it won't. It will make me feel better if you hold me for two hours."
Mommy: "TWO hours?!!!"
Caleb: "Or . . . I mean three."
11 years ago


3 comments:
He is such an articulate little boy and very clever too. :) Thanks for today!! It was so very wonderful! And...your blog is really cute. I love the background.
Kids always say the darndest things!
Gotta love it! Glad we saw him on two of the days he likes. Speaking of, I shall email pictures right now while Im thinking about it. That Caleb is the cutest thing!
Oh, that boy is so cute!
Post a Comment