Having two kids is hard. Really hard. At least I think it is. So kuddos to all the Lauras and Stephanies out there with a lot more than two. I don't know how you do it. Anyway, there may even be times that I wonder if it's all worth it. But then those moments come. Those perfect moments in time where everything seems right with the world and you know 100% that you made the right decision. These moments make it all worth it. Like yesterday when I woke up to the sound of Ashlyn talking and cooing happily in her crib, and Caleb saying in that sing-song babytalk voice, "Hi Ashwyn! Are you happy? I'm your big brother. Hiiii Ashwyn." Here are some pictures of a few more of these perfect moments that we happened to catch on camera.
The best kind of nap

Going on a walk on a perfect Fall evening

Story time
3 comments:
I love that Caleb is riding his bike in his Mr. Incredible costume. That pic of Caleb holding Ashlyn during story time is precious. You have such a cute family!
Awwww...I love those pictures! Really, Tiff, it is all what you make of it. It took me about 8 years of being a mother before I finally "relaxed" and just enjoyed them. I still remind myself daily that this is the greatest thing I will ever do and that it will be over before I know it. I bet each day if you find one good and rewarding thing, just one, it will put it all into perspective. You have an awesome family and we love your kids!
As I leave this gentle, motherly, advice I realize I have told the kids at least 3 times tonight to leave me alone and no talking. We all reach our breaking points...
Post a Comment