Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Princess Ashlyn

I'll admit, Ashlyn doesn't always act like a princess. She is fussy a lot, finicky about taking naps, and likes to be held or entertained at all times. BUT, come nighttime, the princess emerges. She has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. I mean the whole night. 9pm to 7am. Woohoo! I can't even tell you how good it feels to get a full night's sleep. It's been about 11 months since that's happened. Now I'll go knock on wood in hopes that she'll keep it up!



And on a different note, here's a picture of our new toy!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Hooray for a full night's sleep! I wish you many more. :) Ashlyn looks adorable in those sunglasses. I love 'em.

SarahCarroll said...

LOVE the new toy..... and princess Ashlyn's shades are awesome!

Liesl Martin said...

How did you get her to sleep through the night?!?! That's awesome! I also love your new car!!

larshannon said...

Congrats on an ENTIRE night of sleep. Ah, doesn't that feel good.