Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Brain

This having two kids thing is making me lose my mind. Tonight we accidentally had pizza for dinner. Yep, that's right, I accidentally drove to Little Caesar's and bought a $5 pizza. We were out running errands and I realized we would be getting home a little late. So I thought maybe we should just grab a pizza on the way home. But then I remembered I had already thawed some meat for spaghetti, so I decided NOT to get a pizza. So we went about our errands and at some point auto-pilot must have kicked in. It wasn't until I was driving away from Little Caesar's with my pizza that I realized what I had just done. So yes, we accidentally had pizza for dinner!

2 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

My Momnesia kicks in all the time. Just wait til you have 3 or more!
Wow! I didnt know I was quite so dumb til my 3rd one came around.

Steph said...

At least you haven't looked for your cell phone while you were on it...