Caleb is still obsessed with vacuums (see vacuums). I'm starting to worry this obsession may never go away. He still has the vacuum pictures on his wall. His first item of business when we visit someone else's house is to see what kind of vacuum they have. At the store he will point out which kind of vacuum all his relatives have ("Look! That one's like Grandma Grandpa's vacuum!). Anyway, the last couple months he has actually been turning the vacuum on and is getting good at vacuuming the house. At least our carpet is staying clean!
About a month ago we were looking at the vacuums at Walmart (at Caleb's request) and we saw a smaller compact vacuum that I made the mistake of saying was the right size for Caleb. He immediately wanted to buy it, so I said maybe he could get it for his birthday. Well he didn't forget, and asked for weeks if it was his birthday yet. I finally decided that I would just go ahead and get it for him "because he's special." I was getting worried he would burn the motor out on our good one anyways. So here he is with his very own, REAL, Caleb-sized vacuum. $40 we don't have, spent on my son's vacuum obsession . . .

Oh, and yes, he often takes this one to bed with him too . . .


2 comments:
Oh, I got such a kick out of his vacuum! It is the perfect size for him. I love that he is so quirky. I smile when I think about the vacuum pictures lining the walls of his bedroom. Caleb rocks, Tiff!
I love this! Isn't it crazy what our kids latch onto?
Post a Comment