Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Conversation with Caleb

"Mommy, are you ready to go to the doctor and he will get the baby out and then you will cry?" (He's clearly watched wayyy too many episodes of "A Baby Story" with me)
"Not yet sweety. The baby still has to grow a lot bigger before we can take her out."
"Like Caleb's a big boy?"
"Well, she won't be as big as Caleb. She'll still be a little baby, but bigger than she is now."
"Is she this big right now?" (holding his fingers as far apart as they will stretch)
"Actually she's this big. She's getting bigger huh? But she still has to stay in my tummy until she gets this big."
A moment of silent contemplation, and then his eyes suddenly light up.
"Mommy! Can I go in your tummy?!"

5 comments:

ashley said...

so it's a girl?! congrats! so fun!!! i love the conversations you have with caleb...

Veronica Ernest said...

Very Cute!

SarahCarroll said...

I LOVE Caleb!!!
Way too cute for his own good!

I cannot wait to hear whether its a boy or a GIRL!

SarahCarroll said...

Oh yeah, what time is that sonogram so I know when to start harassing you!... haha

Karen said...

Hey Tiffanie, it's your cousin Karen! What a darling little boy you have! His words and his looks! Congrats on your new baby coming! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am too! I'm due July 19th.