11 years ago
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Caleb's Right!!!!
It's a girl!!! Woohoo!! We are soooo excited! We had our ultrasound today and when we got to THAT part, the doctor said "Caleb's right!" Caleb's been saying it's a girl all along. I had a feeling he knew what he was talking about, but of course it's awesome to have it confirmed! With absolute certainty too. My doctor said "If it comes out with a penis I'll buy you a steak." Sorry for the blunt word there, but that's an exact quote! Anyway, now we can use all those girl clothes Steph has already given us! Once again, SOOOO EXCITED!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey! I found your blog through Ashley and Spencer's blog. Congratulations on the baby girl!! And happy belated birthday Tiffani!
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys. Maybe now that I know it's a girl i can start on my "giveaway gift" for you. What colors do you like for a girl????
WOOO! HOOO! For girls....I'm going to start gettin' jealous!
ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL GET MINE! haha
Cant wait to see yall tomorrow & Friday! LOVE YA!
YAY!! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment