11 years ago
Monday, January 26, 2009
My Little Wiggler
Well I had some little complications with my pregnancy, so while I was at work yesterday my friend's sister, who works in Labor and Delivery, let us take a quick peek with the ultrasound machine to make sure everything was okay. The baby was in there just a kickin' and wiggling around like crazy! She's so cute! She looks exactly like the picture on the side of my blog, but cuter of course! Anyway, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be a feisty one. It all started in the beginning when she was so determined to live that she burrowed herself into the uterine wall just as deep as she could get. Thus causing me quite a lot of cramping and pain . . . Then we took a similar peek at her in L&D at 7 weeks. The books don't even say they start moving til 8 weeks, but sure enough she was in there wiggling like crazy. She wouldn't stop moving! And the same thing yesterday. She's nonstop. I fear for the day I can feel all those kicks . . . and even more for the day she turns 2!! Actually I can't wait . . . I love my feisty little wiggler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey, I just noticed your not getting notice when I update my blog. Do you sign in with a differant email then I have?
How did you find out you were having girl? Isn't to early to tell?
Hmm I don't know why it's doing that. I only have the one email address. Anyway, no, we don't know that we're having a girl. I just don't like calling her an "it," and "she" is just what seems to come out of my mouth most of the time.
Too funny! I fall in love everytime I see them squirmin' around for the first time!
And I bet she is beautiful too.... esp. if she looks anything like that adorable blue-eyed, blonde-haired little nephew of mine!
Post a Comment