Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas!

This year for Christmas we went to visit Tiff's family in Midland. It was great to get to see everyone but Tyson, who's in California on a mission. Caleb especially had a good time with all his cousins. On Christmas Eve we all got together at Mom and Dad's house, and it was a mad house!! I think total we had 16 adults and 11 kids there. Anyway, we had a nice dinner and devotional. Then we went back to Jason and Steph's house to go to sleep and wait for Santa to come. And he did in fact come with TONS of presents between their 4 kids and Caleb. We were up at 7 to open them. Here's some pictures of the highlights.


I think we were more excited about this one than he was . . .

"The dinosaur's gonna bite you!"


Helping Uncle Jason fill the gumball machine. Jason and Steph are brave to let Santa bring that to their kids!


Tools! Now I can help Daddy fix things!


Holding his cute cousin Maira. He did the same with Colbie. We could just walk up and hand him a baby and he'd sit there dutifully and hold them. He's gonna be such a good big brother!

Watching Kung Fu Panda with his cousins. Notice the stuffed animals propped nicely on top of the couch to enjoy the show too. I don't know how we didn't end up with any pictures of Caleb with Ethan, Colbie, Kade, or Dylan, but if their parents have any, I'd love to have a copy!

1 comment:

SarahCarroll said...

So first off it was soooo good to see yall for the whole 2 seconds we were both at your parents house at the same time! And are so glad yall made it back for Ethan's party! Anywho! Cute pics!