Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Boy

Oh wait! I know that last post was long, but I forgot about one more random thought. Caleb is just growing up wayyy too fast!! He just seems so OLD to me lately! For one, he got a haircut which is different than usual, and somehow makes him look a lot older to me. And then that same night, as I was trying to put on his night-time diaper, he said, "No Mommy, I want to wear underpants to bed!" Well I couldn't really argue, so he wore his underpants. And successfully too. No accidents. He's growing up too fast!

3 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

Yeah, I have to agree... he is a BOY BIG, esp. with that haircut. I love it, btw! I still debating on whether I should cut Ethan's shaggy hair off or not. And thats great with the no accidents at night!

Steph said...

You have the cutest blog on the block! I especially love that picture on the front. Who is your photographer?

Tiffani and Nate said...

Well let me think . . . her name started with an S I think . . . Stacy? . . . No . . . Hmmm, well she was good whoever she was!