Nate left out of town at 5am today and won't be back til 10 tonight. The kids and I had a great day. I had everything under control. So much so that I got a little cocky . . . We had a wonderful dinner together, I bathed Ashlyn, fed her, put her to bed. Everything was going so well I thought I'd go ahead and give Caleb a haircut. So I start cutting his hair. Then Ashlyn wakes up and starts crying. No problem. I leave Caleb sitting on the counter with a popsicle while I go to get Ashlyn. I come back 10 minutes later and Caleb has gotten impatient and cut his hair himself . . . big bald line down the middle of his head. Pretty.
Well then I explained that since he did that to his hair, we won't be able to do it like Dash's hair anymore. He then asked if we could get Heavenly Father or Jesus to change it back. So I had to try to explain that although Heavenly Father is capable, that doesn't necessarily mean He will. Something that makes perfect sense to adults, but absolutely no sense to a 4-year-old!
11 years ago


1 comment:
Pictures???
Post a Comment