Tiffani! Congrats to you guys! what a good time to be moving too (good time to be putting your house on the market...)! Let me know if I can take Caleb off your hands so you guys can pack.
That's awesome! There is a much better chance we'll be seeing you guys now. We are in Austin now and again to see family, and I would LOVE to come meet the kids and see you and Nate. Congratulations!
4 comments:
Tiffani! Congrats to you guys! what a good time to be moving too (good time to be putting your house on the market...)! Let me know if I can take Caleb off your hands so you guys can pack.
That's awesome! There is a much better chance we'll be seeing you guys now. We are in Austin now and again to see family, and I would LOVE to come meet the kids and see you and Nate. Congratulations!
What! Yay for you, but sad for all of us in Lubbock. Feel free to drop the kids off to play while you pack.
Congrats!
Post a Comment