I've been working a lot lately and therefore neglecting the blog. I'm going to try to play catch up a little at a time today and tomorrow. First off, I never posted our Christmas pictures. We had a WONDERFUL Christmas eve and day. We all agreed it was our best yet. Since I had to work on the real Christmas day, we had Santa come a day early. So the 23rd was our Christmas eve. We got cozy in our jammies, then drove around to look at Christmas lights. After that we had hot chocolate and popcorn while Nate told Caleb the story of Christ's birth. Then we had ice cream and read The Night Before Christmas. It was soooo fun having Caleb old enough to really understand what was going on.

We didn't have any cookies, so instead of cookies and milk, Santa got popcorn and hot chocolate.

Santa piled the presents up strategically to make it look like there were as many as possible. Thanks to rescheduling Christmas, we woke up in the morning to a wonderfully white Christmas. The most snow I've ever seen in Lubbock! How perfect is that? You can see it through the window behind Caleb.

Here's Caleb jamming on his new electric guitar.

And Ashlyn smiling in her new high chair.




1 comment:
I love Ashlyn's face in the wrapping paper picture. She's so cute. Christmas at your house looks wonderful. I love your Christmas Eve activities.
Post a Comment