"We love having Caleb here. He's such a "big boy". Here's a funny story - Caleb picked up a remote control and pretended it was a phone - he said he had to call "the wife." Then while he was talking to "the wife", he said "I know you're tired and sick". It was so funny! Tim and I were cracking up. He's such a cute kid."
"Today after we got home from church Caleb went in the bathroom. He shut the door and locked it. After about 10 minutes Tim knocked and asked him what he was doing. He said he wasn't done pooping yet, so we figured he just needed more time and left him alone. Then, about 10 minutes later we started to worry. I asked him to come unlock the door and he said he wasn't done yet, so Tim and I tried to get the door unlocked from the outside, but it wouldn't work. We tried for another 10 minutes or so, so now he had been in there for a half hour. And at this point he wasn't responding when we asked him questions. So Tim got a screw driver and proceeded to take the door knob off. When we opened the door, there was Caleb....sound asleep on the pot with his pants still down! Sure enough, he had pooped - ALOT. I guess the effort was so tiring that he just fell asleep. We laughed pretty hard and ran and got the camera."
The next day he fell asleep here:
He must have been playing hard! Thanks Melissa and Tim!


3 comments:
I love the potty story. Thank you for the laugh.
How can you not laugh at the poor kid who falls asleep on the pot?
Too cute!!!
Post a Comment