Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!!

Nate turned 21 on March 7th! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful, loving, supportive husband. He is such a great father to Caleb (almost too good - Caleb is SUCH a Daddy's boy). We are so proud of him for all his hard work and accomplishments over the past several years. I love him so much and feel so lucky to have him! Happy Birthday Babe!
We figured we had celebrated enough in Cancun, so just had Nate's favorite dinner (BBQ pulled pork - which somehow HE ended cooking . . . I'm such a bad wife!) and some cake with our little family. Funny how I have more pictures of Caleb on Nate's birthday than I do of Nate.

4 comments:

Veronica Ernest said...

Happy Birthday Nate!

Mary said...

He turned 21??? haha.....did you mean 27?

Silvia said...

Congrats!!!
I just turn twenty-eleven!!!
Happy Birthday Nate!

SarahCarroll said...

Happy Bday to Nate.... and he knows he's loved whether he cooks his birthday dinner or not! And now, we need details of your bday... I hope it was great!

:)