Friday, December 26, 2008

We Lost

Today it became blatantly clear to me that we don't always win the fight. We fight so hard, but sometimes we lose. I already knew this I guess, but work got me thinking about it. On my way home I thought, we fought SO hard for so many months and so did he. And for what? Nothing? Well it didn't take me too long to realize it's not for nothing. Because most of the time we win. It's not our job to decide when we win and when we lose. It's our job to fight. So Angel, fly away home. You are happy now and so we will try to be happy too.

4 comments:

Liesl Martin said...

Hey Tiffani,
I'm not sure what happened, but I am very sorry for your loss. If you need someone to talk to, let me know and I can give you a call. I'm always thinking about you!
Liesl

SarahCarroll said...

I read this the other night while loading pictures from my Mom's camera (at like 3AM) and all I have to say is it scared me to death. Im glad you posted that other post.... cause I was freaking out. Anyhow. Im sorry for whatever happened. I love ya...

Tiffani and Nate said...

Well I didn't really mean to confuse anyone. A baby at work that I had taken care of for about 3 months passed away peacefully in his mother's arms. I was close to him so it hit me kind of hard, not to mention all those pregnancy hormones swirling around in my body . . .

larshannon said...

I'm sorry you lost one of your babies.