That probably would've worked better if I didn't have that rotating alien on the side of the page yet. Our due date is August 20th. We are so excited!
Woo! Hoo!You joined to club right along with me! I'm SOOOOO excited!Cant wait to find out what your having! Im still bettin' on a BOY!
Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you!
and a huge CONGRATS!
WOW!!! Felicidades. What a great blessing!!!
So exciting!!!! Congratulations! Even though little Eddie is only 2 months old, I am already looking forward to being pregnant again, funny how that happens!
Funny, there is a mop in the background...
Can't imagine why our mop might be out 24-7, despite me putting it away constantly . . . :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woo! Hoo!
You joined to club right along with me! I'm SOOOOO excited!
Cant wait to find out what your having! Im still bettin' on a BOY!
Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you!
and a huge CONGRATS!
WOW!!! Felicidades. What a great blessing!!!
So exciting!!!! Congratulations! Even though little Eddie is only 2 months old, I am already looking forward to being pregnant again, funny how that happens!
Funny, there is a mop in the background...
Can't imagine why our mop might be out 24-7, despite me putting it away constantly . . . :-)
Post a Comment