A doctor of jurisprudence that is. He graduated from the Texas Tech School of Law on Saturday. We are soooo proud of him! The night was one to remember . . . Half way through the keynote speaker, the power went out campus-wide. We had a couple emergency lights on in the auditorium, but the stage was completely dark. Well they decided to go ahead with the ceremony, so the graduates walked across the stage in the dark. Which also means we have no pictures or videotape of it. The next problem was the restaurant we planned to go to had a 2 hour wait. So we settled for Applebee's. Next, our waitress' son got in a car accident, so she had to leave before our order came out. And of course about 5 out of the ten plates they brought out were either the wrong thing or non-existent. But all in all, it was still a wonderful night. We had so much family come to support Nate in his accomplishment, and I don't think anything could temper the excitement of being done with law school! Once again, we're so proud of you Nate!

Thank you to Tiffani's family for making the drive to Lubbock, and especially to Nate's mom, who came all the way from Utah for the occasion.

This is the professor that Nate chose to "hood" him. He is the main one over the international classes, and went on and on to our parents about how great Nate is.
6 comments:
So cool! Jason told me on the way home how neat it was that Nate was a "Doctor". I didn't know it at the time or I would have addressed him as Dr. Christensen!
I think that even though it was a disaster;), it was also really memorable. Nate "will have many great challenges in his life...". Why not get it all out now?
That is awesome... congrats!! I can't believe you are through already!
Hey bro. WOW!!!Doctor Christensen. Congratulations from the Murillos.
More to Tiffani, that was able to support Nate.
CONGRATS to Nate!!!!!
And to you... now its baby #2!?
haha! You gotta join to club! So, when does this mean yall move out to San Antonio?!
I love the pics you posted! You look beautiful! (and your boys arent too shabby either) :)
Im excited for yall!
XOXO's
Yeah!!! Congrats!!!
Hey Tiffany, Congratulations to you and Nate!
I was ready to post a message, and I saw Oscar did it before.
Good Luck to Nate in the Test!
Post a Comment