I love this picture. Its way cute. Your Christmas card is way cute too. I'm a little behind on mine but it should be in the mail soon.
She is so cute! She looks so much like Caleb in this picture.
She is getting so big! Can't wait to see her again!
Love her chub!Shes so stinkin' adroable!
She is gorgeous! I am actually 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 so we are so excited....hoping for a girl this time, but we'll see :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love this picture. Its way cute. Your Christmas card is way cute too. I'm a little behind on mine but it should be in the mail soon.
She is so cute! She looks so much like Caleb in this picture.
She is getting so big! Can't wait to see her again!
Love her chub!
Shes so stinkin' adroable!
She is gorgeous! I am actually 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 so we are so excited....hoping for a girl this time, but we'll see :)
Post a Comment