Saturday, August 22, 2009

Overdue

Yeah, you read it right. That says NEGATIVE 2 days to go. Yes I was due two days ago and am still pregnant. I know I'm not that overdue, but it feels like it. I wasn't prepared to go past my due date with this one, since I went into labor on my due date with Caleb. Anyway, even though I'm not big on elective inductions, I'm going to be induced on Monday. I'm just not patient enough to wait longer. So at least by Monday Ashlyn (or Megan, Kaitlyn, Abby, or Hailey) will be here. I was dilated to three on Tuesday, so hopefully the process won't take very long. We'll post pictures when we have them. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

Monday!? Yay! Finally we shall meet your beautiful baby girl! :)

And if you cant wait til Monday you & Nate just induce her yourself if you know what I mean... it will work. ;)

ashley said...

I've been thinking of you and hoping you were making dr b earn his keep... good luck with everything! so excited for you!

ashley nelson

Liesl Martin said...

So sorry Tiff!! I was in the same boat exactly one year ago! Annabelle came 3 days late and it seemed so much longer at the time! I hope Ashlyn comes on her own today! Good luck! I can't wait to hear all about her and see pictures! I'll be thinking of you!

larshannon said...

Good luck Tiffani. I hope things go really well for you.

Natasha said...

I hope all went well today! See you on Thursday!

Steph said...

Ha ha. I am reading this a few days after her birth. Congratulations, again!