11 years ago
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Comfy
Caleb has been so good to me and respectful of my need for sleep throughout the first trimester. When I take naps, he just fends for himself and is careful not to wake me up. So sweet! Anyway, on warm days, he asks me to come outside and lay on the swing while he plays. It's a wonderful place to take an afternoon nap. On this particular day, I was dozing and briefly woke up to hear him say, "Ouch. Oh, we need shoes." He then went in and put his shoes on all by himself, then back out to play. Then next time I woke up he was sitting at the patio table eating a snack he had prepared for himself - an apple and cookies. Then, when I woke up for real, I didn't see him until I tried to get up from the swing and saw legs sticking out from under it. He had gotten tired, so found an old dirty pillow and curled up on the cement under the swing! I felt kind of bad, but it was very cute. What a good boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, he is a good boy and very cute.
awwww....He even cleans for you. What a man!
That is so sweet. What a good boy! I hope all is well with you! We move next week, so good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and with everything else in the future! I have loved getting to know you! KEep in touch:)
Post a Comment