Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow!

Well I guess snow in Dallas, TX is a good reason to get back into blogging :) It was so cute when I came out of Relief Society that day, there was a crazy party going on in the hall. All the kids were jumping up and down and yelling, "It's snowing! It's snowing!"

3 comments:

Steph said...

Awesome! I didn't know it snows in Dallas!

SarahCarroll said...

I think you & I should start blogging again! I mean if Melissa is doing it.... so should we!!! Its only fair! Right?!

P.S.-Thanks for posting the pictures. I know I begged. And I LOVED them the first time I looked 9 months ago when you first posted and I LOVE them still! Adorable kids you got there. :) The hubster is handsome too... good lookin' family.... surely you good lookin' folks have some awesome stories awaiting to be told! Like the birth of handsome lil' STUD MUFFIN nephews and such....

SarahCarroll said...

I mean look, even your ticker on the right of you profile is BEGGING you to update the blog! Kind of like my banner is screaming "YOU HAVE 4 KIDS, NOT 3!!!" at me. haha