When You're Desperate to Get Some Laundry Done . . .
It turns out the warmth and vibrations of the clothes dryer are quite soothing to a fussy newborn! (Don't worry, I was standing right there the whole time!)
She is BEAUTIFUL, Tiffani! Congratulations! Caleb looks like the typical big brother: clueless! Yet I bet he's so sweet. Your kids are both so gorgeous! Miss you guys.
She is like a little brunette version of her big incredible boy brother! That first picture is just too adorable for words! Keep the pictures of her coming!
8 comments:
I love the dryer picture. She looks a lot like Nate except cute.I love how much hair she has.
She is pretty! I can tell Caleb is her brother.
Oh, too cute! The dryer picture is priceless!
She's so beautiful! I love that she sleeps sprawled out, Annabelle used to do the same thing.
How is the sleeping going?
So precious :)
She is BEAUTIFUL, Tiffani! Congratulations! Caleb looks like the typical big brother: clueless! Yet I bet he's so sweet. Your kids are both so gorgeous! Miss you guys.
She is like a little brunette version of her big incredible boy brother!
That first picture is just too adorable for words! Keep the pictures of her coming!
Post a Comment