Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saving Babies

So, when I have to go to work, Nate always tells Caleb that mommy has to go save babies. Now, as soon as Caleb sees me wearing my purple scrubs, he says, "Mommy save babies?" Yes Caleb, mommy's going to save babies. One night, he didn't want me to leave and was clinging to my leg. So I picked him up and asked if he wanted to come to work with me. He said "Cabeb save babies!" We think he's pretty cute.
(No, that's not a typo. He hasn't figured out how to say his L's yet. So he replaces them with random other letters.)

2 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

I swear Caleb is the CUTEST little guy ever! I like that story!

Steph said...

Good thing he didn't say, "Cabeb wants babies to DIE!!!". That is something I would have heard from one of my kids. I won't mention which one. Okay, the one who always gives you ugly faces for the camera. Nuff said.
She had a wonderful day today.